c. johnstonii

rsepiphyte

Established Member
Ok, i have seen one post for captive bred c. Johnstonii. Just curious to see how those working with this species have fared. This is one of my favorites and am hoping to see more youngsters and pictures please!

I have a batch of eggs that are just over 6 weeks and looking great so far. Keep fingers crossed!

I've hatched 2 clutches from gravid imported females. Babies are looking fantastic. I have another clutch from a captive breeding in my care that should hatch very soon. Love this species!

Here is a female I got from Craig (action Jackson) a few months ago. She's doing great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 160
So glad to hear that some of you are having success with them. They are such attractive chameleons. Ok, I will be keeping my eyes open for some CB pairs! Great work !

I agree, but tired of seeing my photos on the internet.

He came in third place in the photo contest this month, that picture isn't watermarked.

I agree, but tired of seeing my photos on the internet.

Just giving you a bad time. A lot of my photos are being used without permission/credit, so I know where you are coming from. I assumed it would happen though because I keep a species that was previously not photographed more than a handful of times.

Yes, one time I saw a website in the UK advertising captive-bred carpet chameleons, which meanwhile was showing my photo of them hatching-haha. "Hatched right here-take a look!" Ummm yeah right. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom