C. hoehnelli

My latest addition to the collection. Enjoy!

_DSC9057web.jpg

_DSC9082web.jpg

_DSC9029web.jpg

_DSC9084web.jpg

_DSC9204web.jpg

Beautiful pictures. I would love to work with them someday. Can anyone explain the difficulties in keeping them?

What a BEAUTY!!! I'm envious of whatever camera it is you used, as well!
Is there a name yet? Snowalker came to my mind. My Shawnee Indian root speaking. lol

dont be envious of the camera be evious of the knowdge that he has. the best camera in the world in the hands of a monkey isnt going to take good pictures.its his use of depth of field controlled by the f stop he chose to use.the choose of backgrounds. the cropping. and most of all the control he has of the light(flash).and the highlight in the eye really makes these photos stand out.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I am real happy with him. Matthew is right it is not the camera or the equipment but the person whose hands they are in. These were all taken with one of my favorite light bodies the D200 and the 80-200 f/2.8AFS. I change it up and shoot with a D2HS and several other lens but this seems to be the go to combo with chams for me.

Matthew I have been out of the country for several months so no contest for me. You can see some of my work here Open Galleries Of Projects

Thanks guys!

Zerah, really nice pics.

I am interested in getting hoehnelli myself. But I dont know if I can give them the right conditions (so I probably have to wait...) How are you providing there need of a quite cool temp (especially at night)?

Hempa,
that opens up a whole big can of worms.

They do get a good 15-20 degree temp drop at night.

Take a little time and pull up some weather monitoring stations in the areas your chams are indigenous to, you might be very surprised about the "cool" montane myth.

Back
Top Bottom