Buying Baby Veiled Chameleon...need advice

good luck with your little guy, it is awesome that you are getting informed before you purchase!

good luck with your little guy, it is awesome that you are getting informed before you purchase!

thanks! :D
i want every piece of info i can get xD

i wish flchams had more variety on veiled...i want something crazy like sunburst or super yellow...or just different shades of green/blue/yellow/orange...

FLChams has a large variety of Veileds-from oranges to turquoise to yellow. With Veileds though, they grow up to be completely individual looking-check out this group-all over a year and from the very same clutch! My male is from a FLChams Turqoise line as was my female.

Here is Leon-Dad of the below babies...
DSCN4561.jpg

My Mr. Mangles
DSCN5116.jpg

Todd's Dr. Gonzo
DrGonzo.jpg

Zeus
Zeus1.jpg

My AJ
DSCN4382.jpg

And of course Joe's Lombardi (photo from Joe)
Lombardi1.jpg

do i have to call them to see if they have?

because online they are only selling the females from the super blue and yellow veileds.

and the other one is the sunburst offsprings...

its mostly blue and yellow from what i see...

i mean they look beautiful...i would get the sunburst if theres nothing else...

Whatever you buy, it will grow up to be beautiful and unique. Go for healthy and reputable breeder, and you will end up with a superb animal.

thank you...
i have decided either flchams
or whenever boca jan responds back with a reply about the baby veileds...

Email Mike, You can almost bet the bank on him having more than what's on his site...as with just about all the breeders.:rolleyes:

Email Mike, You can almost bet the bank on him having more than what's on his site...as with just about all the breeders.:rolleyes:

tried no response...called him and he said all he has is on the site :'( but the sunburst is starting to grow on me...lol

Back
Top Bottom