Buying a Solarmeter, which model should I get?

Reptofreak

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hay guys I’m buying a Solarmeter today and was wondering what is the best model to get, also who has the beast deal price wise?

Thanks Bill

I was thinking of getting this one, is there an advantage to the one Repto posted vs this? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GT4EQY...olid=2HUXV1YG942WO&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Same, pretty much just different colors and the reptile one has the Ferguson Zone chart instead of a human chart on the top. Another words, just cosmetics.

WOAH! the one Repto Posted was 189, now its back to 210 lol. Odd, the one for 189, was sold by amazon and so is the one for 210 now, the price just went up 20 bucks lol.

Same, pretty much just different colors and the reptile one has the Ferguson Zone chart instead of a human chart on the top. Another words, just cosmetics.

WOAH! the one Repto Posted was 189, now its back to 210 lol. Odd, the one for 189, was sold by amazon and so is the one for 210 now, the price just went up 20 bucks lol.
So I'm paying an extra 20 bucks for a sticker. Think I'll grab the human one when I'm ready lmao

So I'm paying an extra 20 bucks for a sticker. Think I'll grab the human one when I'm ready lmao
Completely correct, the R just stands reptile as in more attractive for reptile keepers, black casing, lizard graphic, ferguson chart. Internals are identical in the 2 devices. The 6.5 is Sub $200 on canadian amazon right now for me while the R is $240 plus. The 6.5 is a steal of a price right now.

Completely correct, the R just stands reptile as in more attractive for reptile keepers, black casing, lizard graphic, ferguson chart. Internals are identical in the 2 devices. The 6.5 is Sub $200 on canadian amazon right now for me while the R is $240 plus. The 6.5 is a steal of a price right now.

where in Canada are you? Here’s what I see on amazon right now.
3A668682-6CB2-48EC-A0E2-98C4B62AD53A.png

Back
Top Bottom