buy/shipping eggs?

It's widely considered to be a dangerous process that most people do not like to attempt, however I have heard from multiple people that they have had success working with chameleons 101 in this process.

He does guarantee a hatch. If not he will replace the egg. I have dealt with him in the past on more then one occasion and never had a problem. Give him a chance he will make things right. Just remember not all eggs hatch at 6 months. I have had clutch that a portion hatched at 6 months while the rest did not hatch to almost 13 months. That said it is also easy to kill an egg during incubation.

Sorry... But I have never bought eggs from him, only live chameleons. I do know that he sells many. I also live quite close and just pick up at his place or he drops off at mine.

He guarantees the egg to hatch and he'll replace it if it doesn't hes super nice and helps me out a ton!

I've never personally bought anything from Eric from chameleons 101. But I have called him several times for advice and he's always very helpful. If I were looking to buy eggs I'd buy from him before I'd buy from anyone else. He's very knowledgable and I know he has plenty of positive experience shipping eggs. I think I remember a conversation we had where he told me he shipped eggs overseas and they hatched. I think it was Australia.

eggs for sale

Hi Zen.

If you msg me privately, I can give you the contact info for ordering eggs.
Eric is very nice & helpful, and he'll let you choose the sires.

Hi Zen.

If you msg me privately, I can give you the contact info for ordering eggs.
Eric is very nice & helpful, and he'll let you choose the sires.

OK cool I sent you a PM, just wanted to make this comment as I did not see a message in my sent box and I am a new user here so not sure if I have permissions for PMing just yet.

Update on hatching eggs from Chameleons 101

Hey, All.

I ordered 3 eggs from Eric last November.

All 3 of my eggs hatched! Thankfully, I kept in touch with Eric of Chams 101, and he encouraged me every step of the way. He taught me how to set up their containers and every detail about their lighting, food, etc....Even the cheap way to start feeding.

My eggs were 4 months overdue, but Eric told me to keep waiting. He was so patient with my ignorance, and couldn't have been more helpful and fun!
(my family calls him "The Chameleon Dude")

When the 1st one FINALLY opened, I texted Eric and he told me how to roll it out of the egg with my fingers. (so cool!)

What an awesome experience for my kids to witness. We all watched that cute little guy take his first breath and first steps.

I'm happy to report 2 of them, are BEAUTIFUL and growing well! (one was born a runt. Still alive but not growing)

See my "Babies" album for pics.

I told Eric, if they all hatched, I would keep just one and sell the rest. HA! Now that I've watched them hatch, I can't bear to part with any of them!
We sit near their enclosures for long periods of time, just watching them hunt. Here's a clip of the youngest one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKs3GJTF4r8

Sorry, I'm a proud mom. :-/ Just wanted to share the good news. :D

Back
Top Bottom