Buy Dubias in person in MA

Amberbluefrog

Established Member
I know it’s a reach, but does anyone know where I might be able to buy Dubias in person anywhere in Massachusetts? Be it a local store or private seller? Thanks for any help!

Sadly they are sold out. I was just trying to get them up before next Wednesday
Ok they are currently closed for the holidays that is why it says coming soon on everything. They are moving to a larger building over the holiday and will re open January 11th.

Ok they are currently closed for the holidays that is why it says coming soon on everything. They are moving to a larger building over the holiday and will re open January 11th.
Larger building? That's awesome hopefully it means business is good and they will continue to feed our chameleons lol and hopefully even better deals

Don't panic. If it is over 6 months old and healthy they can easily go 1 to 2 weeks without harm. Not suggesting this, just for perspective.
If younger, and no other option, go outside and collect isopods from a safe place. I don't know Mass. so if you have 6 feet of snow disregard the isopod part.

I know it’s a reach, but does anyone know where I might be able to buy Dubias in person anywhere in Massachusetts? Be it a local store or private seller? Thanks for any help!
I just bought some at Pet Supplies Plus in Plymouth! Have never ever seen them in any pet stores before! $8 for 25.

i got 400 on craigslist for like 20 bucks 🤣 it was just some 13 yr old selling them haha

if you do that i'd recommend asking people what they gut load with

If you haven't already I'd try Zoo creatures/ new England reptile distributors (same company) in Plaistow Nh. They likely have them. Or jabberwock reptiles is stoneham ma

Back
Top Bottom