Butterworms

thanks syn i am about to by some butterworms then, ya i knw wax worms are fatty so i was trying to avoid that thank you again

When comparing them to silkworms, mealworms, crickets, and waxworms, they have the highest fat content and the highest calcium content. They are lower in protein though to all the above feeders.

When comparing them to silkworms, mealworms, crickets, and waxworms, they have the highest fat content and the highest calcium content. They are lower in protein though to all the above feeders.

I think you ment, the lowest fat content.

Harry

I think you are thinking of waxworms that are fatty. Let me try to get you a thread on these guys and I'll edit this post..
EDIT: http://www.chameleonsnorthwest.com/nutrition%20chart.jpg

their nutritonal info is different than the info I got off the silkworm website. I wonder who is right and who is wrong? It says butterworms are the fattiest feeder on the silkworm website. ????? fat %kcal? Maybe that is different than just fat%.?

their nutritonal info is different than the info I got off the silkworm website. I wonder who is right and who is wrong? It says butterworms are the fattiest feeder on the silkworm website. ????? fat %kcal? Maybe that is different than just fat%.?
It could be biased because they mainly sell silkworms, who knows? Ask for more specifics. If they can't give them, or how they got the info, don't trust it.

Back
Top Bottom