We purchased our chameleon about four days ago, and on the second day we had her she developed discolored patches on her sides. After doing some research, we tentatively concluded that she was burned. This would make sense, as the ambient temperature was fairly chilly for the first two days that we had her, and I think she may have spent some time as close as nine inches from a heat lamp. Since then, we have raised the ambient temperature, and moved the heat lamp back. The discolored patch is still there- what should we do? Do you think it's a burn? What is the optimal distance for a heat lamp?