Burns?

TiKiMan

Established Member
Okay so yesterday I noticed some black spots near TiKi’s mouth and on her elbows, they look like burns to me but idk
FA0A1B5B-7074-41C6-BA6D-410CFC51CD1E.jpeg
btw sry if thE picture isn’t that great, she wouldn’t stay still :LOL:

Looks like bug guts or bruising. Did she eat anything particularly juicy lately, like silkworms or hornworms?

Could also be a bruise if she fell

As you should be, and hopefully still are!

Now instead of asking "is this a burn?,' you should be asking how and why did she fall? Just an accident? Unlikely.

I think you would benefit greatly from filling out the help form.
How do you think she fell? You said it was unlikely that it was just an accident. I personally don’t know what could’ve happened at her than an accident, but then again I wasn’t home when this happens so I couldn’t know.

How do you think she fell? You said it was unlikely that it was just an accident. I personally don’t know what could’ve happened at her than an accident, but then again I wasn’t home when this happens so I couldn’t know.
I did a poor job of phrasing my original response...

Yes, im sure her fall was an accident, she certainly didn't do it intentionally. So now we should be asking what caused the fall. When I said accident in my original response I was referring to something like a mis-step or clumsiness. What I was getting at is we should review your husbandry to see if there are any shortcomings or opportunities for improvement that would make her more prone to a fall such as improper supplement schedules or low body temp...

I still think you would benefit greatly from filling out the help form.

Back
Top Bottom