Burns?

EVEJ88

Dexter started shedding yesterday, and I notice dark spots on his back. He usually gets dark spots when he's shedding, but these look big! Some people say it could be burns.

Attachments

• IMG_1222.JPG
    IMG_1222.JPG
    281.1 KB · Views: 195
Sorry, this is so late!!! I am not entirely sure what that is but your best bet is to visit a vet and see, because if this is a fungal infection it will only get worse. I am so sorry this happened i wish you and dexter the best of luck!

Dexter started shedding yesterday, and I notice dark spots on his back. He usually gets dark spots when he's shedding, but these look big! Some people say it could be burns.
I think this is the natural coloring of your chameleon nothing to worry about especially the tan areas. The black, or darker areas if not natural accruing look more like a bruise than a burn. However I think it is probably just his coloration. his leg looks a little funny though could we get a better look at those?

Last edited:
The polysporin removed the blistering that was in the last pic quick
I guess I'm going to have to start watching the forums a bit longer before I try to help. From that earlier pick it definitely looks like burns. It does look a lot better though. And I guess she already new about the MBD I thought I seen. I really need to start paying more attention before I give someone the wrong advice.

Back
Top Bottom