- Your Chameleon - Pesto, 7ish mo ambibole panther, had him since April
- Handling - I used to take him out once a week for natural sun and to weigh him. Havent in a few weeks to give him time to acclimate to his new home
- Feeding - I just switched him to dubia which he is taking no problem. I'm trying to cut down on his food as he is getting older but still want to make sure he is eating. He hasnt been eating quite as much recently, but I think it's a combo of switching to a heartier feeder (from crickets) and he is still figuring out his new shooting gallery. He also gets super worms as a treat, sparingly. I have discoid and hissers coming in from James soon for variety. Gutload with bug burger and a variety of veggies etc from the care sheet.
- Supplements - Repashy LoD
- Watering - mistking, goes off a few times throughout the day cuz I'm in Denver and WE DRY OUT HERE
- Fecal Description - good poop. Tested when I first got him, all clean
- History - bought from a breeder in CO Springs, he housed him with a few other of his siblings, he was very very small. Sold to me as 3 months, pretty sure he was 1-2 months. He has a few siblings that have had health issues.
- Cage Type - 45x22x46 customers cage. Screen sides, glass doors
- Lighting - linear T5HO 12% arcadia bulbs in odyssea fixtures as well as sansi 36W grow bulbs
- Temperature - ranges from 75-85F throughout the day depending on time of day and misting schedules
- Humidity - low 40s to mid 50s depending on misting
- Plants - umbrella, several pothos, broms, airplanes, peperomia plants, pitcher plant, babies tears, dracaena, I'm probably forgetting some. I have all live plants.
- Placement - he has his own room. There is a ceiling fan that I keep on to keep the room cool, his humidity still stays as mentioned
- Location - Denver, CO