Bump on side

Sash

Hello fellow chameleon patrons! I have a male Jackson, he is about 10 months old. I just noticed a bump on his left side. I read bumps might be a sign of parasites/worms. I feed him crickets from the local pet store. He is green and active but bump is irregular. Any idea what this may be? I am new to the forum and trying to figure out how to upload a photo so you have a visual.

Hello fellow chameleon patrons! I have a male Jackson, he is about 10 months old. I just noticed a bump on his left side. I read bumps might be a sign of parasites/worms. I feed him crickets from the local pet store. He is green and active but bump is irregular. Any idea what this may be? I am new to the forum and trying to figure out how to upload a photo so you have a visual.

Hi welcome to the forum. Pics would be helpful. Has he had a fall recently? Has he had a faecal done. If you are suspecting parasites I would collect a sample of fresh poop and take it to your vet?. Any vet will do. It's ok to keep it in the fridge overnight.that would be a good place to start?:)

Back
Top Bottom