bhollowell

Attachments

• IMG-4848.jpg
    IMG-4848.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-4846.jpg
    IMG-4846.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 69
That does not look good at all.... You need to go to a vet ASAP. The most common reason for a bulge is vitamin A deficiency. But I will tag some people to help @kinyonga @Beman

This is strange but it is now not visible? Can a bubble/bulge come and go? I am looking at the eye in question right now and I can't see the bump I did before- but it was DEFINITELY there.

Oh :LOL: thank you for letting me know lol!! I'm already super attached to her so I got very worried when I saw this gigantic lump. You were also right about the lighting. She will need a 24" T5ho at least for her new enclosure. The 14in are way too small. Sorry about the confusion ?

Oh :LOL: thank you for letting me know lol!! I'm already super attached to her so I got very worried when I saw this gigantic lump. You were also right about the lighting. She will need a 24" T5ho at least for her new enclosure. The 14in are way too small. Sorry about the confusion ?
Your welcome. So just to be clear you will not need to take her to the Vet. I don't want you spending money on something that is normal. It is pretty shocking the first time you see them do it. If I am honest to this day it freaks me out when my boys clean their eyes. Then I realize its totally ok and its not an alien about to make its way into the world :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom