Bruise, burn, something else? I need help.

Tequilasmom

Hello everyone, this is my 8 month old veiled chameleon. Her name is tequila. I just noticed these weird color changes spots that weren’t there before.... what are they? How long does it last? Is she okay? Bruise? Burn? I’m just really worried. Please let me know what you think!
Best wishes!
Love,
Tequila’s Mom

That’s her old cage. She was only temporarily living in it until her new one came. New one has plenty of decor. Do you know anything about the marks?

oh okay, glad to hear that, i have never seen anything like that before, but because it is staying the same colour when the rest of her body changes, im thinking its some kind of infection. did it appear slowly or was it over night?

I’m not really sure... I just noticed it today and all of those pictures were in a scale of 15 minutes or so

oh okay, glad to hear that, i have never seen anything like that before, but because it is staying the same colour when the rest of her body changes, im thinking its some kind of infection. did it appear slowly or was it over night?

It looks like bruising to me, my cham fell off a branch and it looked just like that, although I don't know your setup or your cham, can you post a picture of your viv?

It looks like bruising to me, my cham fell off a branch and it looked just like that, although I don't know your setup or your cham, can you post a picture of your viv?
I too think it’s a bruise. And it’s definitely possible that she fell off one of her branches. How long did your cham’s bruise take to heal?

Back
Top Bottom