brown and black markings?

i might be exxagerating but on top of his eyes and back are kind of light brownish too it looks like hes been burnt but i cant possibly be that.

Attachments

• ramon1.jpg
    ramon1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 109
i guess im just overly worried. idk, do you see those brown spots on his side? to me it seems like hes getting more of that. and it doesnt show in the picture but on top of his eyes it used to be like bright green and now its like brown.. and same with a part of his back. by the way, i cant find calcium anywhere. i've been giving him calcium with d3 for not that long but i need to switch to regular calcium.

He's maturing, or she. Looks female from the small casque and lack of coloration.

i guess im just overly worried. idk, do you see those brown spots on his side? to me it seems like hes getting more of that. and it doesnt show in the picture but on top of his eyes it used to be like bright green and now its like brown.. and same with a part of his back. by the way, i cant find calcium anywhere. i've been giving him calcium with d3 for not that long but i need to switch to regular calcium.

you can order it on LLL Reptiles website. They have all kinds of different calcium supplements. Don't go too heavy on the cal with d3.

you can get calcium w/o d3 from just about any of the site sponsors. all the local pet stores around here sell it too, even petsmart

Back
Top Bottom