Brood in the sun

Yay!
Sun rules!
My guess is that your male Veiled hated it!
My Igor, male veiled, was freaking pissed the first time out in the sun.
That was about 6 months ago though.
It was really windy outside just like always, but I had him out there is a reptarium.
So, his cage was shaking around and he didnt like it.
The brood looks good by the way.

Thanks, Justin. You're right, my adult male veiled didn't like it. If I let him run around in the lizard house, he loves it. But he hated it outside. I'll get him out a few more times before it gets too hot here.

Baltazar's eyes were really pushed in.
I'm not sure if he was doing it, but just something I noticed.
Your veiled is awesome and I really like the spot.
Great job Alex!

Yeah, he was just pissed and defensive. He had shrunk up just about everything - you know, thin as a rail, eyes sunken in, huddled on the branch. He's back in his house and all puffed up again.

Nice troop. I cant wait to get mine out in the sun. In Maryland I can keep mine out quite a bit thru spring and summer. The humidity stays really high up here but it doesnt get too hot most of the time for them at least. Personally I hate running a ditch witch and diggin holes when it is 80-85 with 70-80 percent humidity. Marie has some really nice colors for a female.

Cainschams did you have them out on that day a few months ago when it hit like 70ish? Mine were happy, they only went out for like an hour. I'm suprised all these veileds hate it outside, mine LOVES it...

Thanks. Marie wasn't too happy about being outside either. She was making a break for it and got all colorful. I'm sure it was stress, but it makes her look pretty!

Back
Top Bottom