Brev already gravid again?

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello,

I was spraying my Brevs earlier and was trying to move the lizard that just layed eggs almost two weeks ago, and felt a bump, its an egg. I was wondering how its already that big? It is like half the size of the eggs when they were layed, and there is two of them? She bred when she was pregnant about a week and a half before laying so is it possible she got gravid from that breeding? Also, can this hurt her? I wanted her not to become gravid for a while so she can get rested. Grr, I'm acually not happy about this because she just layed eggs and I don't want her to have eggs! Hopefully she has a good Gravid time. Is there anything special I can do to help her to ease this gravidness?

Thanks,

LPR08

Don't know how to respond to your other questions, but from what I can remember chameleons can retain sperm for quite a while and become pregnant again

I didn't mean too. I picked her up and I felt it. I don't like doing it because they make their vibration/noise. But is it bad for her to be that far in Gravidness?

I'm not even sure if thats possible to be honest, are you 100% sure that she deposited all her eggs from before? Also is it possible that its not a egg and possibly something else? Just shooting some ideas

I'm sure its eggs. Oblong and feel like eggs. Plus I know she bred while she was gravid with the other eggs. And I'm positive she deposited all of her legs.

Back
Top Bottom