Breeding - Planning Ahead!

kokom05lb

Well, I know that this topic shouldn't be on my list since it's going to be about 1 1/2 to 2 years for us to get settled in to a new house and FINALLY stop moving! But I have been looking around and have made some connections. I've talked to my husband about it and he's ok with the ideal. My mom might have to move in with us when we do find a place. So this is what we're looking at:

We're looking into a 4br room house, master bedroom, 1 bedroom for our son, 1 for our daughter, and 1 for the chameleon room. We're hoping in getting a place with acreage so my mom can have her horses and her own little home (guest house) kinda away from the main house. Planning on having a few outdoor enclosures.

We will be getting 2 Jacksons from Chamhoudini in July and from there we are looking into getting 2-3 females. Husband wants a Nosy Be, he said if nothing else he wants a Nosy Be. I've been looking at drcrossfire's Splash and I'm in love with his colors as well as Chomper.

So we will see what happens. Hoping that Koko's Chams will expand in the next couple of years!

Chompers babies are awesome!

I have one of chompers little girls. they are amazing!
And drcrossfire is great to work with!!!

Yea I seen your post. Those little girls are so pretty! I was going to be getting Chomper's baby male but lost my cleaning job so needed to back out. Crossing fingers that things get better soon. Hubby will be in school for another year so we'll see.

Really wish that my husband would make up his mind. Instead of a nosey be he wants to go orange. So looking into a Chompers baby from drcrossfire sometime in the future

Back
Top Bottom