Breeding panthers

No three x a week before laying. You should still do research if you are planning on having a clutch you should do a lot of different research and not just rely on the info I am giving you, A lot of breeders do different things supplementation wise and they say their methods work just fine.

No three x a week before laying. You should still do research if you are planning on having a clutch you should do a lot of different research and not just rely on the info I am giving you, A lot of breeders do different things supplementation wise and they say their methods work just fine.

So don't listen to you? I have been doing tons of reserch. Just figured one more reference won't hurt.

You may not need an incubator depending on what the temperature is of the place you keep the eggs,you should keep the temperature from 73-80 during the day, and the temperature should drop about 10 degrees at night. Never going below 63 degrees.If the place you keep the eggs is below 60 degrees, you should get an incubator.

I didn't say not to listen to me, if my info is the easiest way for you, go with it, but you shouldn't just rely on one source.

You may not need an incubator depending on what the temperature is of the place you keep the eggs,you should keep the temperature from 73-80 during the day, and the temperature should drop about 10 degrees at night. Never going below 63 degrees.If the place you keep the eggs is below 60 degrees, you should get an incubator.

So the eggs should go through a temp drop at night to 63*? 73-80* seem like such a wide range.. if i had to pick one temp to set it at (if i am using an incubator) what should that one temp # be?

For the humidity, there are numerous ways to do it. You could buy an incubator that has humidity and rh controls, or there are separate machines without an incubator that would do the trick. I just saw an ad today on the forum that was selling an rh controller, there are also fog machines that help with humidity at Petco and Petsmart for a minimum of $60.

The best way to do it is to match the actual range in the wild, and to do that you have to fluctuate the temp. I have not explored keeping it at one temp, but to make it easier there are settings on some incubators that fluctuate the temp for you.

ad41efae-6759-aff1.jpg
Here is a pic of my female. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334202483.425286.jpg

vary nice kibu you are a smart kid it looks like you take good care of your chams too they look healthy and happy good job !!!!!!

The particular breeder I am getting them from will have them available this summer, they just hatched now so I have to wait another 3 months until they can be shipped.

I checked, and there was a little silver picture of something, I thought it was a lock, and I didn't know, so assumed that I was the only one who could post because I started the thread.

I'd watch the diet of that female you posted, she looks really fat for a chameleon. You don't want to girls to be over-eating too much of they will start laying big clutches for you, and she may live less in the long-run because of it. I try to keep mine lean because of that.

She is a little chunky, but I have been trying to put her on a diet, I feed her 3 crickets and 1 super worm supplemented a day. I have been doing that for several months but she can't seem to loose any weight.

Back
Top Bottom