Breeding Group of Nosy Falys (5m, 9f) sell/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalyBreeder

Breeding Group of Nosy Falys (5m, 9f) sell/trade together or separate

We've been debating doing this for awhile now advertising a single male and trio before with few offers/responses but we've finally decided to majorly downsize our Nosy Faly panther chameleons due to my 90hr work weeks and having 500+ eggs hatching this year, we definitely needing to downsize our Falys a bit and diversify our breeding programs to hopefully have the ability to expand into others as we go.

So we have 5 male and 9 female Nosy Faly panther chameleon to sell or trade. All are unrelated minus 3 of the females that are from the same clutch. 2 males and 3 females are long term captives and were wild caught. Otherwise all 9 of the others are captive born/raised from amazing wild caught parents from private breeders (I don't personally trust commercial/company breeders). All are young and proven breeders and are in perfect health. They all eat great on horn worms, silk worms, wax worms, supers dubia roaches, and crickets, shed great, and are all well hydrated.

These are top of the line high end F1 and wc specimens which definitely weren't cheap! Lowball offers and scams will be ignored. I will not waste your time. So please don't waste ours!

Will sell or trade all together or will separate for the right reasonable offers individually or in smaller groups if you don't want/can't take all.
ALL REASONABLE CASH OR TRADE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!

Will do full or partial trades plus cash or sell outright pairs or groups (maybe singles) for the right reasonable offers. Not interested in a full trade on the entire group to be honest.

Possible trades: select 1.2 (1 male, 2 females) trios or larger breeding groups of other chameleons especially different locales of panthers, Meller's, and veileds (high translucent will definitely peak interest!) just to name a few but will consider others. Also the right breeding groups of leopard, African fat tail, or crested gecko morphs. VERY INTERESTED gila with cbb paperwork (yes we do have experience), and sailfin dragons, also may be interested in ball or blood python morphs, Amazon tree boas, emerald tree boas, and green tree pythons. May also be interested in other UNIQUE herps. (Trades must be of equal or greater value!). Just let us know what you have. The worst we can say is we're not interested.

Will send pics through text message as soon as we have time to take current pics. Too many pics to post on here as there are 14 available Falys.

Serious enquirees only!
Call or text 4173812223 anytime. If you don't get an answer, I'm probably at work or busy so leave me a voicemail and I'll call you back asap! Pm's will work also but with my schedule calls/texts are easiest and alot quicker to get responses.

Cash payments accepted via Paypal for the most part but will discuss other payment arrangements if needed. No matter the payment type I will not ship until payment has been verified and money is in my possession (too many scams going around to trust email verifications).

Can/will answer any other questions someone has to the best of my ability but I think I've answered most of the possible questions above.

We only ship inside the continental US via fed ex overnight

Thank you for looking and we hope to hear from you soon.

Update:

Down to 3males and 6females of this group left! All 3 males left are high white content with great red raining!

Now mostly just looking for trades but will still definitely entertain the right reasonable (by reasonable I mean know how much nice high end high white content adult proven Falys are worth) cash offers on whatever someone is interested in. No lowball offers! Sorry but I completely ignore lowball offers.

Trade interests are stated in the ad above as well as the number to reach us if you have something you'd be interested in trying to trade.

Text for pics. My computer is currently down so I can't post pics due to posting from my cell.

OK!!! So yet another update!

Now the entire group is now back available thanks to non-payment & refusal to communicate on prospective buyers' parts. So I will no longer be holding anything without payment first. After payment that's a different story. Sorry but this isn't the first time this has happened and as anyone knows it is rather irritating.

5males, 9females in all available for sale or trade.

Make reasonable trade or cash offers on trios, pairs, or the whole group! Not really interested in parting out singles here and there unless for trades. Sorry.

This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to get into Falys or looking for a new breeding project.

Trade interests are in the original ad above…

Will also work with people on deposits/payment plans if needed.

Call/text 417 381 2223. If no answer leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you asap. I'm up late and early so anytime is fine.
Current pictures can be sent via text message to those who are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom