Breeders in Canada

Hi! I’ve got a female super translucent veiled. I would love a panther chameleon some day. Although I’ve been finding it hard to find a decent breeder. I am from Ontario, but wouldn’t mind buying from another province.

Generation reptiles in Quebec
Chameleons galore in bc
Simply chameleons in Ontario
Chronic chameleons in Alberta
Rage the chameleon in Alberta
Thanks! I went through chameleons galore, my little Penelope is gorgeous but would honestly never buy another chameleon from her again.

Chameleons canada I don't have one from him but I seen alot who do and look great. He's like 40mins drive from me in Ontario you can schedule pickup I believe he ships too got a good varity. I got mine locally but he was a hybrid so a little cheaper, reptile express most use if shipped not cheap though near 100cad. I like picking mine up personally instead of shipping.:)

Chameleons canada I don't have one from him but I seen alot who do and look great. He's like 40mins drive from me in Ontario you can schedule pickup I believe he ships too got a good varity. I got mine locally but he was a hybrid so a little cheaper, reptile express most use if shipped not cheap though near 100cad. I like picking mine up personally instead of shipping.:)
Thanks. I’ll check them out when I am ready to get a panther! I live almost in the middle of nowhere (Thunder Bay) so picking it up myself would be a very loooong drive

Chameleons Canada is mostly wild caught animals. They are in good shape but not recommended for people without wild caught experience.

Wild caught chameleons usually come in rough shape and have parasites. They cost a lot more in vet bills than buying a healthy captive hatched animal.

Wild caught chameleons usually come in rough shape and have parasites. They cost a lot more in vet bills than buying a healthy captive hatched animal.
Yep and also.. you don't know the age and the importation process is really hard on the animal : they get caught, sometime starved, not enough of water (hello kidney failure in the long term), stressed crowded together, ship (long road madagascar-canada).. lotttt of them died.. really if its not for breeding a new line of chameleon, please avoid the importation solution if some breeders can provide you the animal, its more expensive but more ethical, and you got a parasite free animal in (general) good shape with some knowledge on his history ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom