Breeders for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cainschams

I have decided to down size my collection because of possible future events. As some of you may know I also have a passion for guitar and want to go somewhere with it. I and my fellow band mates have high hopes for what is to come of our band and if I ever need someone to watch my animals then I cant have 100 pounds worth of chameleons:rolleyes: I am sad to offer these guys up but I would like to pass them onto forum members so I know they are in good hands:D Sorry for the long explanation but I thought some of you may be curious. PLEASE ONLY REPLY WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ANIMALS. Thank you.

I am offering D.H. His sire is Banana Rhama (Ambilobe) from cruzinchameleons. This guy is a very unique panther and would make a great breeder or pet. He has already sired some nice babies and is not shy with the ladies. He will be 2 years old in Febuary. I am asking 350$ plus shipping. He also comes with a 1 week health and satisfaction guaruntee. Here are a few recent pics from not very long ago.

Picture587.jpg

Picture586.jpg

AND A FEW OF HIS OTHER PHASES.
Picture326.jpg

Picture383.jpg

I am also offering Shaitan. She is a low end translucent veiled female. She was owned by Justin Carl and comes from the Nozakis. She will be a great addition to anyone looking to work with the translucent veileds. I am asking 250$ plus shipping. She also comes with a 1 week health and satisfaction guaruntee. Here is a pic from very recent.

compveil.jpg

Due to the weather shipping may need to be held untill its appropriate outside. In this case I will ship any day that is appropriate. I ship UPS next day air. Some cases shipping is guarunteed before 10:30 and others before 12:00 the next morning. You can PM me or call me at 240 675 0352.

Thanks, Cain

Last edited:
D.H. is no longer for sale. Just cant do it:rolleyes:

Make me an offer on the low end translucent veiled and I will see what I can do.

D.H. is no longer for sale. Just cant do it:rolleyes:

Make me an offer on the low end translucent veiled and I will see what I can do.

I know we're not supposed to post anything but questions...but I'm really glad you aren't selling DH. :D:eek:

Here are a few pics from tonight of the trans veiled. These are a lot better than the panther girls:rolleyes:

Picture638.jpg

Picture642.jpg

I darkened this one to try and get a better look at the trans. on the feet.
Picture643.jpg

Shaitans travel patterns. Cali, Florida, Maryland, and soon to be Colorado. She cant wait Brad, Thanks alot for wanting to give her a rightful home:D

Thank You.
She's had as many homes as our boys, and as it was for them ... this will be her last stop.;)
It will be interesting to see what babies the Shaitan x Kitty equation produces.
I will have had time to recover from Kitty x Agnes by then.

-Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom