"Got any roaches?"

76394_4531390116118_313903433_n.jpg

"NOM!"

408459_4531389636106_964329794_n.jpg

"... Whatcha lookin' at?"

481984_4531389676107_971018395_n.jpg

"Have any more?"

543934_4531389556104_1065894001_n.jpg

Haha, nice pics (and storyboard :)). Nom nom nom.......I always worry with Bagheera that he will emulate his namesake and escape into the jungle (book). lol :D

At least he doent savor the flavor for 5-10min like mine. Maybe my boy is waiting for it die. Its even funnier if he get the wrong end of the meal worm.

If he ever runs away (in Indiana), I will be such a sad individual! He likes to stretch out his arms and "give hugs" to anyone that walks by... Something tells me he would hug the wrong thing!

And he definitely does not savor his food! He inhales it!

He sure thinks he is a champion! As soon as the timers flick on those lights, I walk in to his pretty face wanting that breakfast. He knows what time it is! :)

Thank you, Lance! This is the little lady I plan on breeding him with in August-ish. Her father was a red-bar, so I am super excited to see what these two will bring out! Bagheera was just too handsome to not find a lady-friend for!

Attachments

• IMG_0369.jpg
    IMG_0369.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 93
WOW! He's gorgeous!

His girlfriend is absolutely beautiful too! What's her name? (I instantly thought Tiger Lilly when I saw her! )

Ooohhhh Tiger Lilly... I like that! Her name is Azteca (after the fierce Jaguar Warriors that the Aztecs were known for. Jaguars are a type of panther :) )

Awwww Azteca is beautiful too!! :)

Actually it's the other way round. A black panther is a black jaguar. OR leopard for that matter. Both leopards and jaguars that are melanistic are known as black panthers

If you look closely, they still have the markings, you just can't see them very well on some panthers as their pigment is so dark all over.

Here's a pic that shows it quite well though:

blackpanther.jpg

Sorry if I hijacked ur thread LOL Just I could talk about big cats all day too.
It's another of my passions aside from reptiles ;)

Jaguars are Panthers, Panthers are Jaguars, Potato Potatoe! :p I always loved these markings of the panthers at the zoo I volunteered at when I was younger. Aren't they amazing? Such beautiful animals, I want one of THOSE in my creature room! However, it might eat my bulldog...

And I am right there with you with cats... absolutely love them! I can't own one anymore due to my allergies, but we had a Maine Coon for a long time, and that brought on my fascination. Big Cat Diaries on Animal Planet. Loved it!

Last edited:
Jaguars are Panthers, Panthers are Jaguars, Potato Potatoe! :p I always loved these markings of the panthers at the zoo I volunteered at when I was younger. Aren't they amazing? Such beautiful animals, I want one of THOSE in my creature room! However, it might eat my bulldog...

LOL!! :D

I know, stunning aren't they!!

My real passion is white tigers!!! If money wasn't an issue I'd have a huge conservation sanctuary for big cats!! Get some close to extinct species back out where they belong! :D

Back
Top Bottom