Brand New Cham Owner

Hard to guess the age. Sorry.

Be careful with supplements that contain D3 and prEformed vitamin A because they are fat soluble and will build up in the system.
Someone else will have to tell you about th Repashy...I haven't used it (lots of people do...I'm not saying not to...just that I don't because I've done the same thing for years and it works...so I don't change it.)

I would use only real plants that are non toxic and well washed...both sides of the leaves since veileds often ingest leaves....especially female veileds.

Hard to guess the age. Sorry.

Be careful with supplements that contain D3 and prEformed vitamin A because they are fat soluble and will build up in the system.
Someone else will have to tell you about th Repashy...I haven't used it (lots of people do...I'm not saying not to...just that I don't because I've done the same thing for years and it works...so I don't change it.)

I would use only real plants that are non toxic and well washed...both sides of the leaves since veileds often ingest leaves....especially female veileds.
The all in one is great , Many use it . I started my babies at a month . I have not had issues . If you choose to do separate I would fallow @kinyonga method . She has many many years of experience we all go to her along with @jannb .

Back
Top Bottom