Branches

Ok. Well is there any particular type or just whatever. Do I need to wash them with anything?

one of our sponsors Kammerflage Kreations sells them. Nice branches too! But they fit their cages horizontally which are 30 inches. You would either have to cut them or run them more vertical. And as the other member said just go out in the woods and find some. Some people bake them. i never thought to be necessary but that is just me. I washed them let them dry in the sun and good to go! Edit: just checked their website and they sell smaller ones too!

I just went in my yard and one of my older trees that needed a trim, I killed 2 birds with one stone and used those branches. I didn't bake them or anything.

I just went in my yard and one of my older trees that needed a trim, I killed 2 birds with one stone and used those branches. I didn't bake them or anything.

You cut some branches and killed two birds with one stone??? That's aweful, that was their home...lol. jk. :p:p

i went to the dollar store and got a pack of little wooden squers the kind for sishkabobs and stuck them all over, they seem to work good for my baby panthers tiny little feet. best part is i got 100 for a dollar and they are clean cause they r for food.

i went to the dollar store and got a pack of little wooden squers the kind for sishkabobs and stuck them all over, they seem to work good for my baby panthers tiny little feet. best part is i got 100 for a dollar and they are clean cause they r for food.

I use those for my mantis. I have seen mold grow on them pretty fast but only in very high humid places

All of the above are good solutions...
If you have a reptile show or convention in your area they usually sell branches at the conventions. Plus it's fun to browse all the reptiles.

why not try the exo terra branches , they have a thin one as apposed to the really thick one they do ?

exo-terra_jungle-vines.jpg

Wooden dowels from the lumber store (AKA Lowes or Home Depot for me) work also. They're around a dollar a piece and are like 3 feet long.

Back
Top Bottom