Branch help !

ChiefRedman

I have not a clue of how I want to arrange my branches , I'm getting a pothos plant tomorrow , but will this be enough climbing space? I'm also looking at adding some fake plants and vines, opinions are welcomed !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 104
It's a great start - but lots more vines! A little stronger arrangement of the branches will make it perfect. You can use zip ties to position them together just right. Then get some of those fake bendy vines to make a loop about 10" from the top and make several "highways" at different levels.

A great arrangement to have is one side with foliage to hide and one side with bare branches for light and vines connecting everything. If you can hang the pothos, it will start making long vines that you can connect to anything. If the bottom seems too bare, you can get another smaller potted plants. Bromeliads do well in cham cages with lots of mist, tolerate small pots, and get very leafy. I use them to give the bottom of my enclosure a "fully planted look".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 84
It's a great start - but lots more vines! A little stronger arrangement of the branches will make it perfect. You can use zip ties to position them together just right. Then get some of those fake bendy vines to make a loop about 10" from the top and make several "highways" at different levels.

A great arrangement to have is one side with foliage to hide and one side with bare branches for light and vines connecting everything. If you can hang the pothos, it will start making long vines that you can connect to anything. If the bottom seems too bare, you can get another smaller potted plants. Bromeliads do well in cham cages with lots of mist, tolerate small pots, and get very leafy. I use them to give the bottom of my enclosure a "fully planted look".

Thanks!! This helps out a ton!

Back
Top Bottom