Bradypodion transvaalense for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cainschams

I have a few extra transvaalense I am offering. These are TRUE CB specimen imported from Germany. All fat, healthy little pigs eating house flies and 1/4 inch crickets.

I have 1 male and a few females. The male must go with one or more females and I am willing to sell single or multiple females. I have another import coming later this year which I can give deals on males for those who get only females. By the time the males are sexually mature in the next shipment these females will be of breeding size;)

Im asking 425$ for each. Deals on more than two animals. I offer a one week health and satisfaction guarantee.

Here are a couple of samples. Email me for more pics of individuals at [email protected]

Male. This particular one is taken but is the best picture I have of the males. All of them are similar in size and coloration.
039-1.jpg

Females
033-1.jpg

030-4.jpg

Feel free to email, PM or call me at 304 771 6970

Thanks,

Jared Cain

The animals are still available. All are tearing up house flies and crickets as we speak.

Purchase in the next week and I will offer free shipping on single animals or more. Remember, these are juveniles!!! This species gets super colorful as adults.

As was stated, buy single or multiple females and get a good deal on a male or males from the next shipment due in later this year.

PLEASE!!!! Serious inquiries only. I can provide more pics upon request but I dont need a picture collector to waste my time. I also do not need my time wasted by asking if I can lower my price. These are true CB animals that are super rare. The price is very very generous. Its not much more than your regular panther and less than some of the less regular panthers so please stop wasting my time asking me to lower the price:)

Thank you.

425$ for a single plus shipping.
850$ for a pair shipped.
1100$ for a trio shipped.
1350$ for 4 animals.
1500$ for a 2.3 group.

Here are some images of the animals. They are all getting older, growing very quickly and coloring up more. Price will only GO UP for these guys so if you want them get them now!

Here are a few pics of some of them. More pics available upon request although, my pics do not do them any justice:eek: Females have nice yellows and purples while the males have jet black, white, yellow, turquoise and purple coloration. Males are starting to get the firey colors they have as adults too. They all should be stunners when fully grown!!!

059-1.jpg

010-4.jpg

019-6.jpg

017-9.jpg

010-5.jpg

024-6.jpg

Last edited:
These guys just keep getting bigger and bigger and more colorful!!

I understand the price is expensive but for a rare CB species it is really a fair price. I am willing to set up a payment plan if anyone is interested. If you are interested in setting up a plan let me know.

The animals are growing great and putting on more color. I will be raising the price in the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom