Bradypodion transvaalense 1.1 pair!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonRich

Hello Cham Forum. It pains me greatly to have to do this but I have my B.transvaalense pair up for sale.

I was laid off 2 days before Christmas and I have been looking for work since. I've recently had a great opportunity presented to me, but it includes a bit of traveling and away from home time. I feel that my wife would not be able to care for these guys as I have, or as I'd like! I'd also be moving soon and would like to thin out the amount of pets i'd have to move with.

So I would like them to hopefully go to someone who has the time for them and get them to eventually breed.

So here they are..
They were born in Aug of 2012 (making them about 5-6 months old). Came in with the recent CB (captive bred) import from Germany by ShowJet95. Very healthy animals.

This is the male.I call him "Kanye". He is extremely active and as of today is 4 grams
btransvaa.jpg

Transboy_zpsdc1d8df1.png

This is the female. I call her "Kim.K". She is a little over 6 grams.
FEMALE_zpsacfa552d.png

Transgirl_zps2fba85f3.png

They are both eating veryy well. Feeding on Fruit Flies, small B.dubia roaches, small Phoenixworms,bean beetles and now house flies! I'm pretty sure they will go for anything active enough!! They will also cup-feed!

Drinking very well, not a hint of dehydration in their urate.

I will have a video posted of them in the morning during a feeding time so you can have current footage of them.

Any questions, feel free to PM me or i can be reached via E-mail at [email protected]

Asking $780 for the pair (+ shipping)

With permission of fellow forum member Paul "ShowJet95" to use a pic of one of his males. This is what an adult male B.transvaalense looks like, and what little Kanya is capable of turning into! (NOT FOR SALE)
bradyadult.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom