Bradypodion pumilum, transvaalense, thamnobates

I just received 24 Bradypodion yesterday of 3 species. Here are a few pics I took today representing the 3 species.

First is B. pumilum (if you can believe it, they are brighter in person!)

bdy.jpg

B. transvaalense

bdy2-1.jpg

B. thamnobates

bdy4-1.jpg

bdy3-1.jpg

now that I see the thamnobates males in person, I wish I would have splurged and got myself a pair or trio. Their scalation is just so neat, and theyre only gonna get bumpier:D

I love my babies. I am happy I am getting B. transvaalense. I think they are adorable.

But I love what everyone else is getting also. We are a lucky bunch of keepers to get these jewels.

Wow nice work getting something special in for US breeders. congrats to all the recipients.

Ah so excited! I'll be working very quickly to set up the two cages this weekend so they are ready. I can't believe how small they are! I thought my carpets were small when I got them, I'm going to be even more shocked with these lol. Small Pet Feeders will be hearing from me this weekend about some tiny feeder orders, I'm sure.

That Cape dwarf is beautiful! (well they all are ) but I must say its def one of the most colourful I've seen :)

I love my babies. I am happy I am getting B. transvaalense. I think they are adorable.

But I love what everyone else is getting also. We are a lucky bunch of keepers to get these jewels.

Just remember to cut your buddies a good deal when you are ready to start selling babies ;) Congrats to everyone who got in on this! Wish I had done it but did not work out this time.

Yeahhhhh buddy!!! They all look great, but the thamnos are just wicked!! I cant wait to FINALLY see these guys in person:D My large order through smallpetfeeders should be here today hopefully, cuz i have no little feeders atm!

Yeahhhhh buddy!!! They all look great, but the thamnos are just wicked!! I cant wait to FINALLY see these guys in person:D My large order through smallpetfeeders should be here today hopefully, cuz i have no little feeders atm!

What all did you order? I am putting my order in now. Not sure what all to get

Back
Top Bottom