Bradypodion pumilum, transvaalense, thamnobates

What all did you order? I am putting my order in now. Not sure what all to get

Bean beatles, bbf, zebra silks, red flour beatles, hydei ff, melanogaster ff(my mantis are starving!), theyre all out of cups right now so if you need them order elsewhere. Some mantis ooths.. i think thats it lol

Bean beatles, bbf, zebra silks, red flour beatles, hydei ff, melanogaster ff(my mantis are starving!), theyre all out of cups right now so if you need them order elsewhere. Some mantis ooths.. i think thats it lol

So i have ff's, plus have tiny phoenix, and bean beatles coming. I know in need bb flys. Who has tiny silks and what are red flour beatles?

Yeahhhhh buddy!!! They all look great, but the thamnos are just wicked!! I cant wait to FINALLY see these guys in person:D My large order through smallpetfeeders should be here today hopefully, cuz i have no little feeders atm!

Hell yeah they do!!! ;D

Just love those thamnos!!!XD

They all look to be in really good shape! Outstanding...

Paul, they're gorgeous. I can't wait to get into some of the montane species especially since i live in the north and have a nice cool, damp basement. Btw, kalos is doing great and is by far my boys favorite cham. His babies just started hatching not to long ago.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom