Bradypodion pumilum, transvaalense and Kinyongia tavetana pics

Well she has never had the opportunity to breed. I finally got a baby male tav from ChrisA at the beginning of the year so hopefully within the year he'll be big enough and do his job:)

Well she has never had the opportunity to breed. I finally got a baby male tav from ChrisA at the beginning of the year so hopefully within the year he'll be big enough and do his job:)

I hope so. The only person I know with anymore of my animals is Spadefish (forum name) and I havent heard from her for a while. Last I heard she had boehmei hatching but never said anything about the trio of tavs I sent her. Id like to see one out of 4 clutches successfully breed!

No idea. The WC ones seem to die so damn quickly. This is why I will only get gravid WC females for now on. I emailed Theresa so hopefully she sends me some good news. She has my male from the first clutch I hatched so he is definitely ready to breed and two females. One from the clutch yours is from and one from another that was hatched around the same time.

Chris van Aken from KCK might have a few. If not maybe he can provide emails for the people he sold to.

Im confident there are several floating around out there. The question is do the keepers even know what they have? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom