Boys cheering me up

pigglett79

Avid Member
I had a really bad day today, but my boys are working to cheer me up.

Rex edited 2.jpg

Rex edited.jpg

George edited.jpg

George edited 2.jpg

Rex and George are looking great! I'm glad they were able to cheer you up. :)

thanks Jann.

I am happy the boys are helping to cheer you up. Is there anything I can do to help cheer you?

Nothing a couple beers wont help with. Ha. I was supposed to take a project management certification today but the testing company had me signed up at the wrong site (some place like 6 hours away). And of course they said there is nothing they can do to help me today.

I was ready to take it, been studying for weeks and took the day off work. I was in tears for a few hours, but getting better now. Still working with them to try to get scheduled for Monday. I spent my (short) summer break studying. The other problem is that School starts back up Monday so I will be working full time and in class 4 nights a week so I wont really be in a position to take it after next week.

Awwwwww, my guys do that to :)
Noogie and Sméagol are always happy to see me because they want to be let out.
Squee and Smidget are happy to see me because they know dinner is very soon, and its time to que up front and center ;)

No matter how upset I may be, they always put a little smile on my face :D

Awwwwww, my guys do that to :)
Noogie and Sméagol are always happy to see me because they want to be let out.
Squee and Smidget are happy to see me because they know dinner is very soon, and its time to que up front and center ;)

No matter how upset I may be, they always put a little smile on my face :D

Yeah, they are really good for cheering you up. I love those boys.

Back
Top Bottom