Boy or Girl? What do you all think?

I am having a hard time figuring out if Pascal is a boy or girl. I am on a couple Veiled Chameleon FB pages and I get mixed opinions.
CAC7820E-C057-4F7A-8D11-635303CD7B05.jpeg
E8C2D95E-BDA6-4F2F-B459-C9CCC86AB6CB.jpeg
6CD859DD-5C06-4CB5-8E22-31FC2C78D697.jpeg
62708833-7B5A-4458-85FA-9F82348E8F2B.jpeg

How old is he/she. Females can have small spurs. Other than the spurs she looks female. But if very young more likely male

I'm gonna say boy because he has spurs on his back feet but can you takes pictures of the entire cage?
I am still in process of adding stuff the top is not as full as I would like but I am still adding. I am actually redoing it tomorrow with more stuff. Pascal is still little so he is in a Medium Reptibreeze for the time being and I am getting a huge ferret cage for him this up coming week.

Looks male from the one pic where you can see the back foot. But honestly I can not tell if that is an actual spur or if it is the branch below...

Take better pics.. We want to see the back of the back feet.

Looks male from the one pic where you can see the back foot. But honestly I can not tell if that is an actual spur or if it is the branch below...

Take better pics.. We want to see the back of the back feet.
I will get better pictures today. Pascal takes offense to my phone being in his enclosure LOL! I haven't got to hold him yet, I don't want to rush that on him.. We are taking it slow and steady!

Back
Top Bottom