BOY OR GIRL PARSON?

freddyf385

Avid Member
Need some input identifying my parsons, BOY or GIRL?

PicsArt_05-29-03.44.24.jpg

I think James called this one. This is a juvenile Yellow Lip female Calumma parsonii parsonii. I concur with James the lack of development of the roastral blades at this age. This specimen would have shown much more roastral development in the blades at this age if the juvenile was a male.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I think James called this one. This is a juvenile Yellow Lip female Calumma parsonii parsonii. I concur with James the lack of development of the roastral blades at this age. This specimen would have shown much more roastral development in the blades at this age if the juvenile was a male.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Yup, the coloration without the rostrals had me thinking female. At the same age my guy had very noticeable development.

jamest0o0 at how many months does a male start growing there rostrum. Or about what time frame can you start telling from male or female.

Sorry I missed this. I believe around a year old give or take it was pretty obvious he was male. Craig from primo actually sexed him out much earlier through another method I believe he posted somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom