Boxes

VioletsGrim

Is it okay to put in skinny/tall boxes in my cham’s enclosure to set plants on? Hanging things up gives me the nerves.

Sure. Curious as to what they’re made of though. I’ve used flipped over plants pots and the little metal racks that go in closets or cupboards (I think to hold shoes). Whatever works. :)

Sure. Curious as to what they’re made of though. I’ve used flipped over plants pots and the little metal racks that go in closets or cupboards (I think to hold shoes). Whatever works. :)
I was thinking of using this old cardboard box from this lamp I had. I wasn’t sure though just in case anything might harm my cham.

Cardboard will eventually collapse when it gets wet. Check out the dollar stores for plastic or even metal things that you can put your plants on. They always have the cutest little trash cans & stuff.

Cardboard will eventually collapse when it gets wet. Check out the dollar stores for plastic or even metal things that you can put your plants on. They always have the cutest little trash cans & stuff.

I didn’t think of the cardboard getting wet from misting omg. Things fly over my head sometimes haha. Ty for the suggestion! :)

If the boxes are tall and thin what's going to prevent them from falling over and a pot crushing your chameleon? What’s going to stop a pot from falling over no matter what the shape of the box? Just giving you something to think about.

If the boxes are tall and thin what's going to prevent them from falling over and a pot crushing your chameleon? What’s going to stop a pot from falling over no matter what the shape of the box? Just giving you something to think about.
Ty for caring! I meant a rectangle type that is not too wide. Still thick with stability. I would also put holes in it and tie it to the cage. :)

Back
Top Bottom