Bowl feeding

paulywally

For some reason my chameleon will not eat anything out of a bowl. It will walk over and look then walk away can anyone help me with a resolution???

Attachments

• 20231231_201210.jpg
    20231231_201210.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 13
Some of my chameleons will not eat out of a feeder bowl, they are attracted to movement to eat. Have you tried a feeder run or a shooting gallery?

Are the bugs in your feeder moving? And has your cham recently been bitten by a bug, because that could cause them to become scared of that bug for a little.

I have been having a similar-ish problem and I was told that my chameleon could be to cold or about to shed which can result in the loss of appetite.

Are the bugs in your feeder moving? And has your cham recently been bitten by a bug, because that could cause them to become scared of that bug for a little.
My guy hasn't been bitten that I am aware of. My bugs to move in the lunch log that I have, I watch him in his little 'chamera' and will see the movement in the lunch log and he will come near the feeder run and then pick off a few of the bugs in there.

Back
Top Bottom