Both of my female Chameleon have their mouth open

Why is she still awake at this hour?
I don't know , I turned off the light for her she usually snuggles in to sleep , she is dark color , and she is aggravated she hissed at me when I was trying to take a pic, her mouth is open
and it looks like she was trying to poop.
I can hear she is making some noises like breathing I am worried about her

Last edited:
Why is she still awake at this hour?

Time zones. The sun just finnaly went down for me when she posted that. Maybe down for 20-30 mins.

If may be 11 pm for you, but it was 8 on the west coast. Sun goes down around 8:00 here this time of year for me, anyway.

Ok, guys , I have an update: about Mahasen the one with the butt picture, today I have found two orange eggs dropped in her cage, that probably what she was trying to pass, she is still eating and moving as normal

Am I understanding your help form correctly... You do not have UVB lighting on them? It says natural sunlight. How are they getting this?

Ok, guys , I have an update: about Mahasen the one with the butt picture, today I have found two orange eggs dropped in her cage, that probably what she was trying to pass, she is still eating and moving as normal
If a veiled chameleon is dropping orange slugs she’s about to die.

You are way out of your depth here, they both need to be seen by a vet. Today.

By slugs I think he means infertile eggs. And if they are orange I’m assuming they haven’t formed properly or have been in her way too long. As you ca n see in the ops pic from 2 weeks ago she already appears to be showing signs of eggbinding.

Back
Top Bottom