Bonsaii Adventure for Sir George

katgraver

Day 3 and Sir George of Kandiroo let me take hime on an outdoor adventure. It was amazing to watch him take it all in... his colors were changing constantly , he was bright blue green with orange then he heard a bird and went brown... as soon as the bird passed , brightened right up. Heloved climbing on the bonsai and even tried to catch a passing fly . very cool... I am so glad he seems to be tolerating me sooo well!

first adventure outdoors in his new home:)

enjoy some pictures!!!

Attachments

• Sir Georgew and Bonsai.jpg
    Sir Georgew and Bonsai.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Sir George explores.jpg
    Sir George explores.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 103
  • King of the Mountain 2.jpg
    King of the Mountain 2.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 158
  • george 4.jpg
    george 4.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 122
  • george 2.jpg
    george 2.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 112
I Think I earned his Trust with my blue facial mask! He was like..." you turn colors too???? Ha!

Attachments

• chameleon 177.JPG
    chameleon 177.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 85
  • chameleon 179.JPG
    chameleon 179.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 70
  • george.jpg
    george.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 77
  • King of the Mountain.jpg
    King of the Mountain.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 68
Cool face nice to see a owner try to be a Cham color. That is a nice tree isn't a Chinese elm by chance. It's on the tip of my head what species that tree is. Looks tropical Chinese elm was first to come to mind. Try a green shirt I read chameleons like green.

Green Island Ficus , Root over Rock

It is a Green Island Ficus , Styled root over rock... He looked awesome on it! I was cracking up as I had the blue face mask on and was letting it dry I was killing time wwatching him cruise his cage. I have only had him three days, this is the first he has let mme hold him...:) apparently the blue face worked LOL! He looked AMAZING on the Bonsai and it was sooo cool watching him taking in all the sights and sounds , the wind the bugs flying the birds calling... his colors kept changing .... It was really cool .... :)

It is a Green Island Ficus , Styled root over rock... He looked awesome on it! I was cracking up as I had the blue face mask on and was letting it dry I was killing time wwatching him cruise his cage. I have only had him three days, this is the first he has let mme hold him...:) apparently the blue face worked LOL! He looked AMAZING on the Bonsai and it was sooo cool watching him taking in all the sights and sounds , the wind the bugs flying the birds calling... his colors kept changing .... It was really cool .... :)

Nice! I would of never thought of that. Tough to do root over rock. He is fantastic panther graphic colors. Lol your mask was a nice color. Three days awesome I never really hold mine. I try to keep them stress free. Well enjoy your new friend he looks great. Graphic

Back
Top Bottom