bong or drain?

chamkid0288

lol so i go to home depot to get some tubing, a 3/4 in 90 degree elbow, a 2 gal bucket, some glue and a drill bit for my drainage system.i get all my stuff and go to the checkout line.i finally get to the register and the cashier askes if im making a bong!i tell them that its for a chameleon cage and they dont believe me! they gave me some trouble and i finally get my stuff and leave.....is it really that hard to believe that im making a drainage system? anyway ill put pics up of my new system when its done.....crazy huh??

Haha I can believe that. I'm always at home depot for one reason or another and everytime I'm staring at stuff tryin to imagine what I need and someone asks me what I'm building, I always give them a polite version of "you don't want to know!" lol Because I've gotten a lot of really weird looks.

haha i went in there an was tryin to build a potato launcher and the dude totally helped me get everything i needed to make the shit work. lol.
thats to good ol home depot.

No cashier should ever imply anything negative about what you are building. It's okay to ask but it's not okay to assume and judge. Based on your handle, I'm thinking you are a minor. Your parents should write a letter to the store manager protesting your treatment. The cashier and anyone else who gave you grief should be officially reprimanded.

haha the thing is anyone who could see a bong out of what u bought is pretty much guilty by knowledge if they had no exposure to that kind of stuff how would they know that. hahahaha

Prop 19 for chameleons

haha chameleons like to blow trees too:) It makes sence as their eyes are always looking around for the cops

lol i know someone who works there and they said that people go in and ask how to make a beer bong all the time. :)

Back
Top Bottom