Bokazar Ambanja baby

reptileman

Avid Member
Just got home with my new ambanja, THANKS ROB!!! hes looking killer

No name yet, but hopefully will think of a good one soon.

Enjoy

Attachments

• bokazar 017.JPG
    bokazar 017.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 197
  • bokazar 019.JPG
    bokazar 019.JPG
    185 KB · Views: 170
  • bokazar 021.JPG
    bokazar 021.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 200
He is lookin killer, I miss him already i know youll post lots of pictures though. enjoy him, im sure youll come up with the rite name..

This guy is beyond fantastic and I am really jealous you got him....and if you ever want to get rid of him you know two Rob's that will take him. I will be getting his brother so we will have to keep the photos coming ;). Speaking of photos we could use more of that red bodied ambi too :D

This guy is beyond fantastic and I am really jealous you got him....and if you ever want to get rid of him you know two Rob's that will take him. I will be getting his brother so we will have to keep the photos coming ;). Speaking of photos we could use more of that red bodied ambi too :D

I have big plans for this boy :) also will try and get pics of both my red body blue bars tomorrow if I have time, have had a real busy last few weeks so we will see

well I took him out to show a friend and he did not like him lol, this guy has been nothing but chill but he fired up at the site of him go figure, here's some more pics

Attachments

• boka baby 027.JPG
    boka baby 027.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 162
  • boka baby 028.JPG
    boka baby 028.JPG
    171.9 KB · Views: 105
Thats funny that hes fired up like that lol first time ive seen him that mad... hes prolly thinkin hmmm who are these new people... hes usually pretty chill..

Back
Top Bottom