Boehm's 2 Horned Chameleon .

I'm Clayton , located in Ohio, USA. I had recently just gotten a male Boehm's 2 horned Chameleon. As I've read from previous threads they seem to be difficult or at least different to breed then the other speices. Anyways , I was looking for advice from people who've successfully breeded this speices or something closely related . Also looking for a young female .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220325-192530.jpg
    Screenshot_20220325-192530.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20220325-192537.jpg
    Screenshot_20220325-192537.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 125
Hi, lovely species and a beautiful Cham. I don‘t if anyone has breed them so far, but I do know @snitz427 has had 2 successful clutches from a female with retained sperm and has 2 females.
The only one I know is a German guy that has successfully breed them, maybe you can reach out to him through IG for his experience, he‘s open for sharing info.
https://instagram.com/terra.kultur?utm_medium=copy_link

And something he wrote about them, just throw it through Google Translate
https://www.terra-kultur.de/haltungsberichte/chamaeleons-haltungsberichte/kinyongia-boehmei

Good luck 👍🏻

I know Chris Anderson (a member of this forum) was working on breeding the first f1 clutch in the states. Not sure if he has done so yet.

I just got mine in the mail today from West Coast Chameleon Brothers. He came in great shape and health . He immediately ate a bunch of nutrigrubs and drank a good amount of water . he seems super chill . Not afraid of me at all. Nothing like my veilded chameleon she acts like I have the plague lol . Super happy with him . excited to get a female here soon . He's way smaller then I imagined also . This isn't his permanent enclosure obviously just hanging out on some bamboo until his is ready in a hour or so . Seems to have some orange on his head too thought that was cool
Screenshot_20220331-163239.jpg
Screenshot_20220331-163153.jpg
Screenshot_20220331-163323.jpg

I'm Clayton , located in Ohio, USA. I had recently just gotten a male Boehm's 2 horned Chameleon. As I've read from previous threads they seem to be difficult or at least different to breed then the other speices. Anyways , I was looking for advice from people who've successfully breeded this speices or something closely related . Also looking for a young female .

Back
Top Bottom