Body/bar?

Grimrod

I'm really trying to understand the rbbb ybrb etc.

What would you consider this guy?

Ybrb? And why wouldn't it be rbyb? He's mostly red bodied.

Please excuse the car pic, he was in a deli cup for an hours long ride after I got him, felt terrible and let him out to stretch on a driving break.
20220201_153231.jpg

20220110_182607.jpg

Please excuse the car pic, he was in a deli cup for an hours long ride after I got him, felt terrible and let him out to stretch on a driving break.
View attachment 320489
View attachment 320491
I shall tag @Dridrop12 . I have a feeling he’ll have a principled distinction here.

View attachment 320489
View attachment 320491
He is yellow bodied red bar (ybrb) because the bar is the Y shaped portion in the middle and the body is the space in between the bars. The bar color is usually distinct from their cheeks, so that color that seems to fill the background around most of the animal is considered the "body" color. Whereas the lines on their body and face are the bars.

He is yellow bodied red bar (ybrb) because the bar is the Y shaped portion in the middle and the body is the space in between the bars. The bar color is usually distinct from their cheeks, so that color that seems to fill the background around most of the animal is considered the "body" color. Whereas the lines on their body and face are the bars.
Thanks, @Dridrop12 !

Back
Top Bottom