Bluest Nosy Bes Around- Pure Blood Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNorton

Avid Member
The sire Rio comes from "Super Blue" at Chameleon Paradise who has been selectively breeding a TRUE BLUE Nosy Be over many years, Bruce has bred my favorite Nosy Be! This is the bluest of blue Nosy Be lines out there.

Rio was mated to a female from "Greaseball" at Chameleon Company -Greaseball has deep beautiful blues that blow most Nosy Bes away. Why not breed the top true blue Nosy Bes and see what happens? So I did;)

These babies are the oldest/strongest/biggest so far. I can't hardly wait to see how they all turn out. You can see the blues coming through so vibrant! These are going to be such genetically strong BLUE NOSY BEs!

Price is $200 + shipping. Please PM me with your zip code and I would be happy to send you a quote!

Pics of babies are EXACT CHAMELEONS FOR SALE- take your pick!

Pics are as follows: (Complete genetic color possibilities for your consideration)
Sire
Grandfather
Dam's Sire
Dam's Brother
Actual Male #1 for sale
Actual Male #2 for sale

photo3_zpsc7acd107-1_zps7624d37b.png

600_superblue1.jpg

GreaseBall_500.JPG

img4161n.jpg

IMG_5698_zps254e842f.jpg

IMG_5728_zpsc3aec023.jpg

Striking blues on these guys, pure blue blood lines here. In person they are electric!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 368
ATTENTION - Breeders and potential chameleon breeders!

What is most important when you're buying a breeder chameleon? Genetics, right? How else will you know the color potential of your babies?;)

Look at all the evidence of genetically BLUE Nosy Bes! Do you get a good idea of ALL GENETIC POSSIBILITIES coming from these pictures that show the family tree?

Thanks for looking guys!

Crazy deals on all Nosy Bes hatched early Spring 2013. Lineage information as stated above.

In order of photos below include actual price of shipping.

5 month old male "Lightning" $275 including shipping
qamm.jpg

5 month old female "Bertha" $175 including shipping
6boz.png

5 month old female "Olga" $175 including shipping
pysa.png

4 month old female "Gretchen" $145 including shipping
0gr8.png

4 month old female "Merna" $145 including shipping
gqlb.png

4 month old male "Jetstream" $200 including shipping
zvwz.png

((Please ignore attached duplicate photo))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom