Blue Blue Blue Nosey Be!!!!! Sire Caranthir from KK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeahbuddy661

Blue Blue Blue Nosy Be!!!!! Sire Caranthir from Kammers.

As much as I hate to do this, I have to sell this Nosy blue gem. He is a little over a year old now and his sire is the well known Caranthir from K.K. If you like blue it doesnt get much better, he is a solid true blue! He was purchased locally from fauna member jared soloman (pantherperfections) who bought him directly from kammers as a baby then sold him to me at 6 mos of age.

This guy is always blue you dont have to stress him out to get some intense color, one of the cool things about nosys. He is amazing like his dad really starting to get those intense neon/cobalt blues and will only get better with each shed. In the last pic you cant see the tip of his tail but its there he is perfect from head to toe.

He eats like a champ and will run up to the front of his cage for hand feeding. Feeds on crickets, super worms and dubias.

400.00 shipped. Only reason I am selling is to make room for another project. I have had him for about 6 mos. and he is tip top, as healthy as can be, no issues!

Attachments

• n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 275
  • n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 277
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 269
Status
Not open for further replies.