US Blue Bar Ambilobe

Rlc1994

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have a 2.5 year old Blue Bar Ambilobe for sale. I never thought I’d have to get rid of him but due to life situations my hands are kinda full right now to give him the full care he needs. I bought him off a breeder on this site when He was a baby. Hes very accustomed to being handled and has been taught to hand feed. Diet has been Silkworms, Crickets, Dubai roaches and his treats are Superworms and black soldier larvae. I’m willing to ship but anybody that’s locally from SouthWestern PA near Washington County thats interested would be great. I’m asking $200, pick up locally would be awesome though. I’m sad that I have to get rid of him but it is what it is. If you need more pictures please ask! These were taken just this morning.
0DE132C8-B23F-4817-B491-CDAEADE91495.jpeg
40F33B39-CD42-4650-8E69-891C67AF4BB2.jpeg

Last edited:
I don’t want to derail the thread but Im very aware there is a lot of very good people on this forum that would give him a good home. I trust the people on this forum more than some random guy on Craigslist. So hopefully can get this guy a new home. Thank you @MissSkittles lol

Back
Top Bottom