Blue Ambanjas, unite!

My blue boy has lost some gusto, but has perked up a bit after seeing his first girl...

epujudad.jpg

e4eve2aq.jpg

a3e2apa5.jpg

Would you guys call my panther Ambanja? Looks allot like Chuck G's ambanja on the first page, just my chams blues aren't that deep...yet :)

I'll try to get him fired up and upload a pic aswell, thats if I can get him fired up haha

Would you guys call my panther Ambanja? Looks allot like Chuck G's ambanja on the first page, just my chams blues aren't that deep...yet :)

I'll try to get him fired up and upload a pic aswell, thats if I can get him fired up haha

Yes, I would say he is ambanja. Bonsai (the one you are referring to in the first pic) looked very similar to yours when he was a little guy.:)

Here are some of mine

Dez I am looking at your chams (which are all amazing btw) and I'm looking at the one who is half red half blue and I'm sayin..."WHATTT?" Out loud. lol. That half and half of such different colors is just insane! I don't even think there's a even a good word to describe it! So cool!

I guess I need to go ahead and disqualify Walker. He still has a lil bit of blue, but not enough. :(

pyqenu9u.jpg

mude8eru.jpg

4eju6uqu.jpg

Old Walker. What a difference a few months makes!

ezamuzy3.jpg

My ambanja is green so sorry I cannot post!! I really wanted a blue ambanja too but he is as green as can be! I find it kind of odd!! He is super cool, but I don't think even when he gets into adulthood he will be blue. Is it weird to have a green ambanja??

My ambanja is green so sorry I cannot post!! I really wanted a blue ambanja too but he is as green as can be! I find it kind of odd!! He is super cool, but I don't think even when he gets into adulthood he will be blue. Is it weird to have a green ambanja??

What? Boomer's blues are out of this world! His blue bars count! ;)

What? Boomer's blues are out of this world! His blue bars count! ;)

his bars are crazy you are right but I was hoping his body would be blue. His sire has some green in him but nothing like mine. I guess it goes to prove that the offspring do not always turn out like the parents. On another note, your ambanja is truly special. His colors are just so beautiful.

his bars are crazy you are right but I was hoping his body would be blue. His sire has some green in him but nothing like mine. I guess it goes to prove that the offspring do not always turn out like the parents. On another note, your ambanja is truly special. His colors are just so beautiful.

Boomer is still young, right? 9 or 10 mos? Walker was really blue at that age and look at him now. I say this to say, don't count your chickens yet. You may have something totally different in a few months. Lol

Boomer is still young, right? 9 or 10 mos? Walker was really blue at that age and look at him now. I say this to say, don't count your chickens yet. You may have something totally different in a few months. Lol

yes he is about 8 1/2 months old. I just cannot imagine his green turning blue but yes you are right weirder things have happened and Walker is a testament to that!!

Back
Top Bottom