Blue ambanja

Is this a trick question? ...Because I feel like he should be blue :) Also welcome to the forums! Are you asking for a chameleon that you currently have? Would you care to show a photo of him/her? :)

Is this a trick question? ...Because I feel like he should be blue :) Also welcome to the forums! Are you asking for a chameleon that you currently have? Would you care to show a photo of him/her? :)
I am asking in reference to a Cham I reserved but he was blue in photos now I just got updates and he looks so different … I know they vary based on a lot of different factors but no wasn’t trick question. I am curious what color they should be when firing up.

I am asking in reference to a Cham I reserved but he was blue in photos now I just got updates and he looks so different … I know they vary based on a lot of different factors but no wasn’t trick question. I am curious what color they should be when firing up.
With them being a color morph technically there is no standard because a line has not been named and there look is so far removed outside the wild type look it could be a guessing game. That’s why we have been calling for them to be named without the locale attached to it pure or not because they have no standard as you would have a standard with the wild type pure locale form of Ambanja.

Back
Top Bottom