Bloody stools

Cheeseit

Hi this is probably the first or second time I've been on here and I posted my chameleon she's probably about 2 years old and lately I've noticed her eyes are kind of you know a little further than they should and today she just passed the bloody stool and she's just not acting right and I didn't know if anyone can maybe give me a hint on kind of like what it might be but I know you can't like Bully tell me what it is but maybe hint around I know we have to save the stool but we don't really have an exotic vet in my area I mean we have to travel pretty far any suggestions on what I can do in the meantime anything would be anything would help thank you

Hi there can you post pics of her and the bloody stool? Has she laid eggs recently? What all is she doing when you say she is not acting right?

Hi this is probably the first or second time I've been on here and I posted my chameleon she's probably about 2 years old and lately I've noticed her eyes are kind of you know a little further than they should and today she just passed the bloody stool and she's just not acting right and I didn't know if anyone can maybe give me a hint on kind of like what it might be but I know you can't like Bully tell me what it is but maybe hint around I know we have to save the stool but we don't really have an exotic vet in my area I mean we have to travel pretty far any suggestions on what I can do in the meantime anything would be anything would help thank you
I just went through the exact same thing with my female veiled Cham. She had a respiratory infection and bacteria in her poo. I would get yours to a vet immediately! I had to go through two different vets because the first one told me it was constipation. It’s important to choose a vet who knows about exotic species, such as Chameleons. I think by the time I was able to get my little girl into the right vet and the medication that was needed, it was too late. We lost her last Thursday. 🥺

Back
Top Bottom