~*blaze*~

KShook

Avid Member
Here's Some Pics of My Boy Blazzze, Hope You Enjoy!!

116.jpg

101.jpg

082.jpg

015-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

Awww! He's gorgeous! I love the third pic - he's got a hair on his head too, lol! That coupled with his expression made me smile!:D

He is your Sambva right? I love the orange and yellow coloring! He looks beautiful. How is your other cham doing the one who lost the tongue? I did not see an update lately on that. I hope she is doing well and continues to get better each day!

Hi Carol!

Yep this is my Sambava! He's definatley does have ALOT of yellow with sherbert Orange!

Izzie's doing well...still hasnt eaten on her own yet...I still have to feed her myself..but she's doing pretty well! :) Giving her extra Cal. Glucionate to boost her up with Calcium for her eggies, I give her .03cc once a week...She should be due to lay them begining of Octboer Sometime...It'll be her first clutch so0o we'll see how she does!

He is your Sambva right? I love the orange and yellow coloring! He looks beautiful. How is your other cham doing the one who lost the tongue? I did not see an update lately on that. I hope she is doing well and continues to get better each day!

Thank You!!

Thanks everyone!!! He's a decent size guy & a meanie too!!! He wanted to eat me alive...he hates getting his pics taken....He hit the camera a couple times! :eek: lol..He is 19 months old :)

Glad your female is doing ok! I never thought she was going to survive! Bless her heart! Yeah, your Sambava looks mad!! Mine is the biggest sweetheart! I can put the camera right up to his face and he doesn't even flinch!
Thats why you never see him puffed up in his pictures, cause he never does. He is so mellow. I have him in the same room as my cockatiel and he doesn't seem to mind a bit.

Ha yeah..LUCKY..I would much rather him be NICE...He's my first mean/grumpy cham...I would definatley like a Nicer One Anyday! lol..But I'm glad yours is a sweetheart! :) ..Yeah Honestly I never thought Izzie would make it either...Since chams are sooooo SENSITIVE..and they seem to go down hill fairly quick..But Bless her little soul with fighting through this...I cant imagine what she went through...But on the up side..I'm verrrrrry Greatful that she's a fighter through this, once she's 100% better..feeding is my only battle right now...So once she feeds on her own..and lays this first clutch...It will definatley be a story to tell! :)

Glad your female is doing ok! I never thought she was going to survive! Bless her heart! Yeah, your Sambava looks mad!! Mine is the biggest sweetheart! I can put the camera right up to his face and he doesn't even flinch!
Thats why you never see him puffed up in his pictures, cause he never does. He is so mellow. I have him in the same room as my cockatiel and he doesn't seem to mind a bit.

Back
Top Bottom