black spot on mouth

plzhelp

there’s been a black spot outside his mouth for a little while now i tried wetting a q tip to get rid of it but it doesn’t come off anyone know if this is something to be worried about? i noticed it about 4 months ago but it could have been there ever since i found him outside

Attachments

• IMG_6560.png
    IMG_6560.png
    534.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_6561.png
    IMG_6561.png
    520.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6563.png
    IMG_6563.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6566.png
    IMG_6566.png
    489.4 KB · Views: 39
Do you mean the area at the very corner of his mouth?
yes it’s hard to see from the picture a lot more noticeable in person i asked my vet about it and she said she doesn’t think it’s anything the last picture is his other side that doesn’t have it

It might be a scar. Did your vet look inside his mouth?
yeah right after i asked about it she looked in his mouth and it looks healthy and his teeth are healthy but she wasn’t a full on exotic vet she just deals with all the exotics that go there that’s why i would like another opinion he was found outside so it could be a scar yeah maybe you can see it better in this

Attachments

• IMG_6555.jpeg
    IMG_6555.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_6553.jpeg
    IMG_6553.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 40
yeah right after i asked about it she looked in his mouth and it looks healthy and his teeth are healthy but she wasn’t a full on exotic vet she just deals with all the exotics that go there that’s why i would like another opinion he was found outside so it could be a scar yeah maybe you can see it better in this
No advice from me, I just wanted to say how gorgeous these pictures are! 😍

Back
Top Bottom